I’m very happy to announce that my book “Mongoose for Application Development” has been released!
The book was commissioned by Packt Publishing, and was released on 26th August 2013.
Mongoose for Application Development is a practical, hands-on guide that takes you from installing the technology stack through the steps of developing a web application. It covers the key features of Mongoose and how to use them to rapidly develop a Node.js and MongoDB application.
A quick overview:
- Rapid application development with Mongoose on the Node.js stack
- Use Mongoose to give structure and manageability to MongoDB data
- Practical exampless on how to use Mongoose for CRUD operations
- Provides a number of helpful tips and takes away the complexity of everyday MongoDB operations
- Walks you through building a project management application using Mongoose, Node.js, MongoDB, and Express
This book is ideal for people who want to develop applications on the Node.js stack quickly and efficiently. Prior knowledge of the stack is not essential as the book briefly covers the installation of the core components and builds all aspects of the example application. The focus of the book is on what Mongoose adds to you applications, so experienced Node.js developers will also benefit.
Discover more about it on the Packt website, or it’s also available on Amazon.
Free review copies
Free review copies are available until Thursday 24th October 2013.
If you’re interested, email Harleen Kaur Bagga at: firstname.lastname@example.org.